Verified:

Spiders Game profile

Jan 3rd 2023, 11:53:56

There's barely people playing anymore.
Any plans for converting this game into a mobile app to attract players?

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2023, 13:07:09

That would have been nice!
HeadHunter

ninong Game profile

Jan 3rd 2023, 15:30:23

i'm just waiting for 2025
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

Leto Game profile

Jan 4th 2023, 4:23:22

Makes sense

Cathankins Game profile

Jan 4th 2023, 7:18:14

Make an earth empires tik Tok page as well. They boost new pages so your basically guaranteed to get like 100k shares. I bet that would work well the app and the tik tok advertising. Use that initial viral boost to advertise the game.

HH Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2023, 13:07:28

Imagine if the game got like thousands of new players! Would all of us join forces and become one clan to fight the rest? Haha probably not but 300 vet players vs a couple of thousand noobs would have been interesting :)
HeadHunter

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 4th 2023, 13:17:03

Originally posted by Cathankins:
Make an earth empires tik Tok page as well. They boost new pages so your basically guaranteed to get like 100k shares. I bet that would work well the app and the tik tok advertising. Use that initial viral boost to advertise the game.

Superfly has a TikTok. We can get him to start it up.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

BigP Game profile

Jan 4th 2023, 13:46:13

Originally posted by HH:
Imagine if the game got like thousands of new players! Would all of us join forces and become one clan to fight the rest? Haha probably not but 300 vet players vs a couple of thousand noobs would have been interesting :)

lol that would be great
- SoF

iZenebas Game profile

Jan 4th 2023, 17:23:21

Originally posted by HH:

SPAAAARRTTTTAAAA!

mrford Game profile

Jan 4th 2023, 22:38:19

We are all so old now.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Spiders Game profile

Jan 6th 2023, 22:47:28

Originally posted by galleri:

This would be great to attract new players.
Show cool video
flashes to a dance
back to some attack videos
flashes to dance and a dab at the end
EARTH EMPIRES fades into the screen
fin.

Cathankins Game profile

Jan 13th 2023, 13:14:53

Originally posted by Spiders:

Show cool video
flashes to a dance
fin.

I can say that in my own experience having a young kid good with social media advertising skills made my clan go from recruiting zero players to an influx of players we couldn’t
Keep up with.

Unfortunately I can’t get ahold of him, he was some young kid from Indonesia but man was he smart at that. Wish I knew how to contact him still but I bet there’s others like him if we look. Im no computer guy but I’ve seen it done by a kid so it can’t be that hard, probally can source some overseas firm
To do it for $500 and do it well.

Advertising is the biggest thing on a business fails. If you can get your name
Out there you won’t fail if you have a good product. This game is hella fun.

But business with good advertising they don’t go under, sometimes even with a crappy product but this place has a community aspect you can’t find in any other game which essentially makes it priceless (you old farts here will find youth bring some good vibe back up in the place as well with their newfound love of the game, they won’t be burned out like you old farts)

Advertising advertising advertising. That’s what will ultimately decide this places fate.

Cathankins Game profile

Jan 13th 2023, 13:18:21

Originally posted by Spiders:

Show cool video
flashes to a dance
fin.

I can literally see this ad in my head

“do you want to conquer The world and smash and destroy your rivals”

*flash*

*cuts screen*

Do you want to be the king of your own land?”

*flashes to welcome earth empires screen*

Well welcome to the community where everyone picks on poor old ratski, earth empires

*end commercial*

Lord Milk Game profile

Jan 13th 2023, 20:23:23

Maybe we could propose a Facelift. Is there a way we could add a small feature to the game that could be cosmetic? I'm thinking like a Country flag that has purchasable cosmetics allowing some people to have a lil flair and generate some much needed revenue for this game to survive. This game was created in the 90s when no visuals in this game promoted compatibility. Nowadays its simply not necessary. but if we are gonna keep this game alive for a new generation of players we need to develop some form of steady revenue rather then the same 20 guys paying for premium(which is still a great option). I'm no coder but i feel like it wouldn't take much. Would it be a lot of work to implement something like that? Or any other suggestions for a cosmetic?
“Light must come from inside. You cannot ask the darkness to leave; you must turn on the light.”
WE ARE THE LIGHT!

sfbob Game profile

Jan 13th 2023, 23:45:57

Download Earth Empires NOW using the link below and get 777 Nukes FREE plus legendary hero Marshall!