Verified:

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 29th 2013, 11:10:10

The Death Knights

XI

elvesrus

Aug 29th 2013, 11:12:05

haven't checked the exact law, but think something similar has been in effect out in california for years. the loophole there is to toss it after them ember goes out so it's not burning which is what makes the difference.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 29th 2013, 11:22:15

The problem is this law will be a he said she said offense. Makes me sick to think the petty fluff they come up with everyday.

Juat like here in illinois we cant go tubing with out buying stickers for everything floating. And we cant drink while floating...the fluff?!
The Death Knights

XI

Atryn Game profile

Aug 29th 2013, 12:10:14

Its really just unnecessary. There are already substantial fine-based regulations on most major roads for "littering". Flicking a cigarette butt out your window is littering. If there is a $200 fine for littering, just fine them $200 if a cop sees them do it. Even better if the cops dashboard video camera catches them. A lot of people flick these out at intersections while waiting for the light to change and I bet some of those cameras could catch it too.

I hate people who litter. They seem incapable of understanding that they are causing the deterioration of the community. They tend to be the same people who don't want to pay taxes that fund cleanup of their litter.

I always honk at drivers who flick a cigarette butt out their window. Virtually every car today has an ashtray. Its your trash, deal with it properly.

archaic Game profile

Aug 29th 2013, 13:57:21

With the ongoing drought here in TX, flicking a cig out the window can have life or death consequences for fire fighters. If you smoke, get used to it - the oppression is just going to keep ramping up
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

devilpup Game profile

Aug 29th 2013, 14:59:36

I refuse to live in a state where drinking in a non-motorized watercraft (tubes/canoes/kayaks) is illegal. You're only a danger to yourself.

Edited By: devilpup on Sep 9th 2013, 0:39:00
See Original Post
"If I'm standing on it, it's America"-Action Figure Therapy

Trife Game profile

Aug 29th 2013, 15:05:58

OH NO!!! WILL SOMEONE EVER PLEASE THINK ABOUT THE POOR SMOKERS :( :(

:(

mrford Game profile

Aug 29th 2013, 15:10:21

um, flicking a cigg out the window can start fires, which are expensive and dangerous endevors. ever been driving down the interstate and seeing the hill on fire? cigg.

im assuming, without reading, that if it is proved that you flicked the butt out the window, and it started a fire, you will ger the felony. i cant see a cop pulling someone over for littering and it being a felony. stop overacting. i like the rule.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

tellarion Game profile

Aug 29th 2013, 15:10:37

You smokers should just move to Japan. It's becoming more strict, but you can still smoke all over the fluffing place. Walking near a bar makes me smell like smoke for hours.

Also, you can buy cigs from vending machines.

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 29th 2013, 23:04:38

Originally posted by Atryn:

Its really just unnecessary. There are already substantial fine-based regulations on most major roads for "littering". Flicking a cigarette butt out your window is littering. If there is a $200 fine for littering, just fine them $200 if a cop sees them do it. Even better if the cops dashboard video camera catches them. A lot of people flick these out at intersections while waiting for the light to change and I bet some of those cameras could catch it too.

I hate people who litter. They seem incapable of understanding that they are causing the deterioration of the community. They tend to be the same people who don't want to pay taxes that fund cleanup of their litter.

I always honk at drivers who flick a cigarette butt out their window. Virtually every car today has an ashtray. Its your trash, deal with it properly.

Ashtrays are not standard anymore. Have to be special ordered for the vehicle.
The Death Knights

XI

Junky Game profile

Aug 29th 2013, 23:14:30

Ashtrays are always standard, mainly because so many people still smoke. they probably still have that spinning hidden cigarette try on the driver, and front passenger door.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

locket Game profile

Aug 29th 2013, 23:14:49

Stop smoking instead ;)

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 29th 2013, 23:16:49

I do smoke, this isnt about smoking its about the atate in which i live making terrible laws day after day..

Also, the wife and i just bought a newer vehicle. Everyone at the graue dealership lot, had 0 ashtrays
The Death Knights

XI

Junky Game profile

Aug 29th 2013, 23:21:12

Originally posted by bstrong86:
I do smoke, this isnt about smoking its about the atate in which i live making terrible laws day after day..

Also, the wife and i just bought a newer vehicle. Everyone at the graue dealership lot, had 0 ashtrays

lot musta had a lot of lemons... though with the money saving tactics, you can probly say that about all American made products.. even our agriculture is fluffty compared to regular garden veggies...
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 29th 2013, 23:26:10

Agree to disagree here, go to a reputable dealer. with new vehicles. Ask to look in 10 and see how many have ashtrays. Only newer models though
The Death Knights

XI

Symac

Aug 30th 2013, 0:20:08

Haven't they banned smoking yet? hmm, shame.

locket Game profile

Aug 30th 2013, 0:25:10

They can cause forest fires. Why is it a bad law? Buy a standard one and bring it along with you if you must for ash trays

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 30th 2013, 0:30:22

So, with illinois not hiring officers, closing prisons, releasing ppl early, and tone of brokest states. This is what they should be worried about?
The Death Knights

XI

Shinigami Game profile

Aug 31st 2013, 5:27:29

So... stop littering