Verified:

blackknightxiv Game profile

Sep 15th 2013, 1:42:40

I was being repeatedly attacked by someone significantly larger than I, so I joined GDI to keep him from chain attacking me. Even though I am going broke paying the GDI fee, he is still able to attack me freely.

We are on the Primary Server, I have 765 acres, he is 2359 acres, I am 62k networth, he is 252k networth...

What gives, how is he still able to attack me? What am I paying thousands per turn for?

Edited By: qzjul on Sep 19th 2013, 4:34:39
See Original Post

elvesrus

Sep 15th 2013, 5:41:32

blocking GS/BR/AB and most harmful ops, and the ability to do the same, unless there is more than 1 grab on you
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Xinhuan Game profile

Sep 15th 2013, 6:05:36

He can keep attacking you with Standard/Planned strikes as long as his networth is within 1/4 - 4x your range.

GDI only prevents all other types of attacks on Primary (except steal tech, bomb banks), and only if you have not attacked him more than once.

Serpentor Game profile

Sep 15th 2013, 22:32:30

Buy some warfare tech and missile his ass. Sometimes even in gdi you get caught up in some fluff.

If gdi protected you from land grabs also.... The game would be all explore only.

Gdi works differently on different servers. In primary its more of a suicider prevention program than a protection from bottom feeding.
The EEVIL Empire

blid

EE Patron

Sep 16th 2013, 0:08:39

Originally posted by blackknightxiv:
I was being repeatedly attacked by someone significantly larger than I, so I joined GDI to keep him from chain attacking me. Even though I am going broke paying the GDI fee, he is still able to attack me freely.

We are on the Primary Server, I have 765 acres, he is 2359 acres, I am 62k networth, he is 252k networth...

What gives, how is he still able to attack me? What am I paying thousands per turn for?
The GDI expenses are not significant or something to freak about. Also if you actually read what GDI does, you'd see nothing about it stopping people from attacking you multiple times.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.