Verified:

tommytheif Game profile

Sep 12th 2022, 9:26:05

SOMEBODY FIX IT FFS! every fkn time the information on the top half of the page gets cut off after loading page while playing

Gerdler Game profile

Forum Moderator

Sep 12th 2022, 20:53:43

If you have a recurring error that you cant get rid off you should explain it in the bugs and suggestions forum.

Admin would need stuff like what browser you are using and where it occurs, and possibly a screenshot.

Something like this has happened to others before, it was an ad that malfunctioned then iirc. An ad may be unique to you, and you can possibly even remove it manually without admin. If you can identify the specific ad and report it or tell it that you don't want to see it again this should remove the issue.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 13th 2022, 5:56:29

Yeah sounds like a you problem, I don't think anyone else has complained about that issue existing, probably a browser issue.
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

tommytheif Game profile

Sep 20th 2022, 22:51:19

Strange its just me, was hoping others found same problem - this means it wont be fixed for me most likely. It's not a browser issue because the error is occuring on different browers