Verified:

thesaint Game profile

Jan 26th 2024, 8:27:22

Can anyone advice on how to end commie/indy/oil set with a high score after playing entire game top 15 and sometimes top 5? How do you end there? First post, kinda newb

Week 2
I guess I’ll take no responses to this and use this spot for bonuses. Thanks for the fantastic feedbacks fellas!

Edited By: thesaint on Jan 30th 2024, 0:57:14
See Original Post
TheSaintofVenus

AndrewMose Game profile

Jan 31st 2024, 15:24:21

as a commie/indy you will typically just run turns producing 100% Jets until you run out of money (Jets have the NW per turn yield for CI). Typically with all strategies there is a stocking phase and a destocking phase. The simplest method with a CI is to just accumulate $2B cash and then run turns until you run out of money. It's helpful to know how many turns you will take to run out from $2B starting cash. There are a lot of improvements from there but that is the best place to start.

Above $2B cash you will lose cash each turn due to corruption. Depending on market conditions you can stock food to keep expenses lower for longer until you stop selling. If you reach $2B well before set end then you can start your NW jumping phase early selling enough military every x turns or so to reach $2B again until you can run all of your turns before getting to $0 cash. At some point (rare in express for CI) it is more efficient to buy on private market then run turns.

Again it can get much more complicated from here but you should start with the basics. Sell until you get $2B cash, then run turns to finish the set without selling.

Ektar Game profile

Feb 2nd 2024, 15:31:15

Get as much land in as little amount of turns as possible. A good starting goal is 20k acres fully built by turn 1000. Try improving every reset from that starting point. Max out Indy tech first, then it’s beneficial to get bus/res tech to help with curbing $$ loss. Military tech is also important. The reason why Andrew suggested building jets vs any other unit is because it yields the most Networth per turn while also minimizing expenses. Turrets yield the same NW but are much more expensive to maintain. Thus costing you more $.

Originally posted by thesaint:
Can anyone advice on how to end commie/indy/oil set with a high score after playing entire game top 15 and sometimes top 5? How do you end there? First post, kinda newb

Week 2
I guess I’ll take no responses to this and use this spot for bonuses. Thanks for the fantastic feedbacks fellas!

thesaint Game profile

Feb 4th 2024, 3:52:10

Thanks guys. I’ll apply this next set.
TheSaintofVenus