Verified:

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 5th 2023, 0:00:30

You done?

Just want to know if I need to run turns anymore- much appreciated.

Ps- hawk/ whatever how many names he uses while impersonating others is a clown.

Peace
Originally posted by The_Hawk:
You win this round. I concede.

Sep 5th 2023, 1:44:42

Still 16-0. Peace out loser.

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 9th 2023, 2:42:48

Clown, we never once 1v1 SMH. I will try and use small words so you understand. I no longer give a flying f---k to spend more than 30s talking about this bc youre simply a time waster and nobody cares.

Now, get organized and get some friends and I'd be interested in a war but imp would never tag up for a fight.

Side note I have a few questions:

1- Why do you continue to change your name?
2- Are you still on IRC and impersonating other players?

If you decide to man up let DD know he can text me, back to retirement.

You're a joke "loser".

Sep 9th 2023, 7:24:51

Still 16-0. Peace out loser.
Keep hiding behind your clan numbers. Git gud.

Edited By: ツ on Sep 9th 2023, 7:27:38

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2023, 3:15:11

Keep hiding behind a computer and changing your name when u get caught impersonating other players, clown.

Sep 11th 2023, 10:25:01

Originally posted by raz:
Keep hiding behind a computer and changing your name when u get caught impersonating other players, clown.

Says the player that only wars when he has triple members. Still mad I broke your suiciding butt that one set. Go cry about it.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Sep 15th 2023, 11:47:07

Do as I say, not as I do.

Kill4Free Game profile

Sep 16th 2023, 0:41:01

[quote poster=ツ; 52086; 1019876]

Says the player that only wars when he has triple members. Still mad I broke your suiciding butt that one set. Go cry about it. [/quote]

So ironic that someone would make that statement. In the last 3 years we only fought a few times, and almost all of it was due to Imp untags hitting us. Name a single clan that NBK has attacked without being hit first.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Sep 16th 2023, 1:05:08

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
Originally posted by razisabitc:

Says the player that only wars when he has triple members. Still mad I broke your suiciding butt that one set. Go cry about it.

So ironic that someone would make that statement. In the last 3 years we only fought a few times, and almost all of it was due to Imp untags hitting us. Name a single clan that NBK has attacked without being hit first.

Imp about three years ago
Earth this set
If you want to talk about it you can message me directly.

Edited By: ツ on Sep 16th 2023, 1:36:04

Kill4Free Game profile

Sep 16th 2023, 2:01:50

This set, IMP attacked us with untags before we hit anything (Including Prime).
As for about 3 years ago, that is why I specified within the last 3 years. I only returned to the game about 2.5 years ago, and I was only defending. This is hardly NBK using our numbers to war to our advantage (Especially since the combined units attacking us last set outnumber the countries we have now).
NBK

Kill4Free Game profile

Sep 16th 2023, 2:06:09

The above statement being as it is, if you guys wanna brawl, give us the amount of countries you want and we can do some tag v tag. We got a number of fellows who would love that!
NBK

Sep 16th 2023, 2:15:32

As for about 3 years ago, that is why I specified within the last 3 years. I only returned to the game about 2.5 years ago, and I was only defending. This is hardly NBK using our numbers to war to our advantage (Especially since the combined units attacking us last set outnumber the countries we have now).

Like I said if you want to discuss this above farce you can pm me directly. If not you can continue to believe your narrative. Idk.
Only responding to raz on this thread from here on out.

Prime

Sep 16th 2023, 2:30:01

I think K4Fs bathtub hooch must've needed another week to finish prior to consumption.

Kill4Free Game profile

Sep 16th 2023, 4:19:41

Meh, no interest in messaging you, too much effort. Since Imp literally attacks literally everyone on the server from time to time, doubt anyone is believing your point of view anyway. On another note, random single man untags that randomly attack other tags have dramatically increased, almost at the same rate at which Imp tagged membership has declined!
NBK

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 16th 2023, 4:39:10

[quote poster=ツ; 52086; 1020203]

Like I said if you want to discuss this above farce you can pm me directly. If not you can continue to believe your narrative. Idk.
Only responding to raz on this thread from here on out. [/quote]

I would love this gives them no excuses but this was offered before and either rejected or ignored. Imp has their own agenda and honestly the real reason is that nobody wants to back imp.

Such a sketchy bunch of clowns.

As for 1v1s I only play this game now to play with old buddies which is why I came back initially when DD msged me last set when NBK got hit otherwise I wouldn’t have come back.

Let’s war. Win or lose I couldn’t care less but FFA could use a nice war.

Start recruiting!!!!

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 16th 2023, 4:40:22

Not sure why the quote thing didn’t properly work likely bc I’m on my phone.

Go Bills!

raz Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 16th 2023, 4:41:36

[quote poster=ツ; 52086; 1020203]

Only responding to raz on this thread from here on out. [/quote]

He would doesn’t know which account or name to msg is my guess. SMH

Sep 16th 2023, 12:56:00

Originally posted by razisabitc:

Only responding to raz on this thread from here on out.

I would love this gives them no excuses but this was offered before and either rejected or ignored. Imp has their own agenda and honestly the real reason is that nobody wants to back imp.

Such a sketchy bunch of clowns.

As for 1v1s I only play this game now to play with old buddies which is why I came back initially when DD msged me last set when NBK got hit otherwise I wouldn’t have come back.

Let’s war. Win or lose I couldn’t care less but FFA could use a nice war.

Start recruiting!!!!

It's understandable. If I sucked at warring I would also want to war with my buddies.

Kill4Free Game profile

Sep 16th 2023, 23:27:12

Then why are you in a 1 man tag?
NBK