Verified:

MIjekie Game profile

Feb 1st 2023, 7:32:31

How hard are the monsters is not normally the topic of what Diablo IV Beta players talk about. But I hear some encouraging things already. That combat in Diablo IV will be different, more dynamic, and well-balanced. I hope that it will remain like this throughout the whole game. It will make the game fantastic, for players like me.

Many games underestimate what gamers would want from the gameplay. Having, for example, the complex and confusing (in a good way) paragon system/skill try in the new Diablo is a good sign that more experienced players would thrive in Diablo IV, and get more Diablo IV Items. Hopefully, the monsters will be smart, elusive, and hit hard than Diablo 3.

For example: I have around 9 characters close to max level in D3 (Diablo 3), but wanted to go through the story again while waiting for D4. In the first act I reminded myself the ridiculous imbalance. And this is 10 years after the its release.

Here is an example. A Wood Wraith (one of those big scary tree monsters) approaches me and this time I decide to let him attack me to see how dangerous it actually is. Well, it was taking 40 HP per hit from my 1442 HP pool. So theoretically around 36 hits to kill me? On top of that I have 73 HP /sec regeneration thanks to that unique crown that I already got 3 piece of. So... it can't.

Check more Diablo 4 info at: https://www.diablo4golds.com