Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2023, 21:42:24

Rofl Coalie.

Just wanted to clarify:

Originally posted by DerrickICN:
...OOP wars generally being thought of as toxic to the point that it makes people quit the game on both sides out of boredom is a very tough sell. Toxic behavior can result in achievement, but it's going to be thought the same way until you adjust your strategy to allow your counterparts to enjoy it. Like boxing, the best wars in this game are a dance. Leaders can hate each other, but the best wars have great dance partners...

That's the only time I've used the word toxic here. I never called you a toxic leader or a bad leader. You call you a toxic leader and a bad leader. I said OOP wars are considered toxic because they're generally bad for the player base whereas a good dance between two war clans that doesn't collaterally damage netting tags can be a better scenario for everyone. Context is important. Similarly to when I attempted (apparently poorly since you still didn't understand it until yesterday) to explain readiness to you around a month ago on the Questions and Answers forum, and as many players in this community including demon, Gerdler and others, I was simply attempting to provide insight into the game and the community to make your gaming experience better for you as new players, your allies, and the community at large, as is often the case with my posts as a non-player. I don't really care much for the politicking anymore. I'm just here to offer insight and help as well as conversation to people on forums that often get neglected such as the Questions and Answers threads, and of course, team talk. If you'd like to completely take that out of context, and make up lies about me as some type of propaganda, I'll have you also know that it doesn't benefit you. There are people on both sides of your conflict who know me contrary to your lies and respect me, and I will not stop attempting to answer questions asked by the community, which is often what you were doing in your straw man arguments. For now, I'd advise you pick someone else to spread bullfluff about. That's my advice for today ;). If you have any more questions, feel free to ask and I'll be happy to answer.

Have a swirvey day!

Edited By: DerrickICN on Feb 2nd 2023, 22:40:50
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit