Verified:

TheStupid Game profile

Apr 12th 2023, 3:31:10

Coming back to a suggestion already made for the Primary. But, I am absolutely convinced that none of the admins will give a sh... and that strong countries will come here to justify that the game is perfect and does not need changes. Was again attacked 4-5 times by a country that jumped to become 4 times bigger. Although I was attacked 5-6 times, I cannot even send him missiles that I have. There is no way for small countried to retaliate and defend themselves. Super easy for a large country to reduce their size a bit, get 3.5-3.7 times bigger than a small country, attack 4-5 times and then escape to become more than 4 times bigger, so they are protected. No I am not a suicider, but yes I should be able to hit a larger country at least as many times as that looser attacked me. Now, tell me all sort of things if you wish, as this forums has rules only for those who are not friends with the admins... I already wrote here, but this game has potential to have a lot more players, but there is no incentive to stay...