Verified:

BlackHole Game profile

Apr 29th 2023, 20:55:17

Galleri - I want to seek clarification on this.

This is a message I received some Superfly a few weeks ago in tournament.

Message from Kinder Bueno (#17) sent on Apr 22, 13:49
Report this message
I can’t help but attack you in solo servers as you have chosen to attack me and my teammates in allaince and in teams

I did not report this, because months back, I did report how I had been harassed in all servers, solo and team servers, and that I thought it was against the rules to target/harass people like that.

I was informed it was not against the rules.

As such, I stopped reporting.

I have been victim of this since my days here. Go look at the logs for which country has been attacked the most. I'm willing to be a large sum of money that I've been attacked more than any other player on a per game basis over the past 5 months (since i started playing).

I'm not complaining. What I'm saying is that this cross server griefing has been happening to me since I started playing this game, I've sought to address it, and I've been told its part of the game.

So - given all of that. I want to seek clarification.

Are you asking for this not to occur. Or are you telling me that it is considered a violation of rules? If it is a violation of rules, what will be done to those offending countries, and when will those penalties started being enforced?