Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 2nd 2023, 15:21:29

Originally posted by ZEN:
Don't over complicate it with booms. If 45 acres is the 100% mark, then percentage can always be based on that. I.E. 20% bonus in the column would equal 9 additional acres per turn.

Yeeaahhhhhh, don't you think tho that if it is a percentage, you wouldn't ever be at 20% with 45 acre returns? Think of it like this. If you get an extra 2% every time you use 8 bonus points on it, it would take you 10 days to get to 20%. 10 days of X-ing on a non-rep would get you to around 10k acres. At 10k acres, explore rate is only 10, and so a 20% bonus would give you 2 acres. 20 days would be 40% on 6 acre returns is 3 acres. Your first batch would be max 6% on 45 acre returns, or 3 acres.

I don't see it providing anymore than 2 or 3 acres as a percentage in standard gameplay, unless the bonus itself was super aggressive, like 10% per day and it goes up to 500% or something. That's sorta where my brain went. Love the idea, but the way explore rate goes down all set, it would continuously devalue the bonus, making it essentially a 2 acre bonus no matter how many times you punch it. That's why I would use a hard boom type bonus rather than a percentage based bonus. I'd also be down for a super aggressive percentage bonus tho. Like req said, some of us actually enjoy all-x more than farming 3500 bots in a set. Would be cool if that was viable.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 2nd 2023, 15:35:31
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit