Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 8th 2023, 15:10:40

It's interesting to me that you wouldn't throw TC in your ban group, and only list people from one side of the conflict...you know....not your buddies. You're familiar with the phrase, "it takes two to tango," correct? In the last few months I've seen more productive posts from Geta and KoH than I have TC and it isn't even all that close. He's just hurling insults around and taking shots at dudes and not really offering anything besides fluffty comments to the conversation as well.

Having a "they did it and we didn't" attitude I think is choosing ignorance and divisiveness in the community rather than an even hand. This is the primary reason chevs says Gerdler is my homeboy, and Gerdler says chevs is my homeboy, when in reality, neither of them like me at all. I'm literally just down to call them correct when they're correct, and a jerk when they're a jerk. It makes me wildly unpopular.

You could call it stupid, cajones, whatever. But there's very little self-reflection and ability to see flaws in oneself here. It's actually why I think syko and I have a good amount of mutual respect, despite a history of ridiculous actions against each other over the years. He was bragging about being the best in 1 war we were same side in, so i got like 5 people together and we killed him in a different warchat lol. If i do that to anyone else in this game, they probably explode, syko laughed and called me an asshole. If someone in his own tag does something stupid, or is a jerk, he will absolutely call them a stupid jerk, but he's one of the only real ones that can be critical of everyone/everything and seems not to own any rose colored glasses.

I do believe the rest of everyone else believes they are defending themselves, defending their tag and defending against wokeism or bad game changes. Most people believe they're just doing what you said TC is doing.