Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2024, 2:17:34

In fairness, I’d very much not like to repeat Somalia and interfere in a democratic election. I know this sounds crazy, but I tend to support the results of elections and not support those who protest them. I consider that pretty anti-democratic, and we’re all familiar with my thoughts on Jan 6. It’s a bad look. Same feelings with Trumps post inauguration protests. Trying to stop democracy is yuk.

I have fond feelings about overthrowing a govt, protesting an govt, etc. I think it creates counterpoints and legislation that responds. On the same hand I have kind of very non-fond feelings about overthrowing an election result. If you lose an election and like try to blow up buildings because you lost legitimately….idk.

I think timing is important and I don’t necessarily support folks denying an election result either. I think context is important and I don’t support folks generally denying their elections. So I’m like pro-Thailand independence. I’m just not pro-Thailand rejecting a democratic election result and I think that’s what that old man is tryna say.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jan 14th 2024, 2:21:24
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit