Verified:

Prima Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 8:18:45

Originally posted by Vinag:
Well as I was one of the Rage countries killing you so I will say this;

You were posted up as a kill target, so I hit you. I did not know why, I didn't ask, however I assumed you were like the other 10 or so untagged suiciders we had had this set.

Was nothing personal of course but I am sure you see it as somewhat personal. Due to the fact we have been peppered since coming oop people have kept an eye out for potential suiciders as well as actual.

Collateral damage is such a crude term in this instance but what can you do... I personally hate what some alliance may or may not do to prep an alliance for war, this set is a prime example, however this is the game we play so I will suck it up and take my medicine.

Prima, it is a shame a non threatening country was killed, however I can't say the higher ups did the wrong thing nominating you as it was the right thing to do more than once this set already. We had hit a few that immediately tagged when they found their game was up.

No prob Vinag, I rarely give a damn about my country these days anyway, it just surprised me that I made the kill list... meh these things happen.

There are ways though to protect from netters from suiciders and keep untagged or mini alliance protected or at least more fair for all involved.

Edited By: Prima on Dec 28th 2010, 8:48:06
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
ZDH: Doesn't the Tigress do all the hunting and killing anyway?
Happy Hunting - Tigress