Verified:

Prima Game profile

Dec 28th 2010, 8:45:03

Originally posted by Thomas:
Originally posted by Patience:
I think it'd be damned interesting to restrict the size of countries you can pick on for land, and to remove land-grabs from war ops. If you have to (skillfully) target larger countries for land, and if you can't get land by declaring war, the game would be a whole different experience.

You would see more guys hit for land then triple their NW. That's already a shady tactic, it would be more widespread if what you said were to happen.

then up the attack % strength of the country hit i.e. make it so the countries that were land-grabbed can click on a retal button(available for 72 hours) and their attack strength is adjusted to make the retal possible. Just like in nature a baby rattlesnake is a lot more venomous then their full grown counterparts. Could be applied to mini-alliances or untags too as a differential equalizer so countries that hit countries 1/10 their size need to be careful (i.e. no more free rides at the expense of new players). If the defending country clicks on the retal button the differential equalizer kicks in and they could potentially be top-fed 1:1 for each land-grab they made.

Edited By: Prima on Dec 28th 2010, 8:47:07
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
ZDH: Doesn't the Tigress do all the hunting and killing anyway?
Happy Hunting - Tigress