Verified:

Makinso Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 0:27:52

EDIT: After reading Pangs 2nd post my first line was unneeded.

We all know everyone wants to move forward. However with the current numbers this server has it won't happen as to many alliances are to scared to give up the somewhat stability or growth they have in membership for shifts in playing style or pact shiftings. The best way to solve that is giving them a bigger recruiting pool and fresh player base.

Right now every player lost in an alliance weighs way so heavily on a tag for it to be even remotely interesting to make a shift in anything.

Whilest 3 - 4 yrs ago you could afford to drop 10 - 25% in members by making political shifts due to the heavy warring that always relates 2 it, it's simply not affordable right now for most alliances to do that. You could afford those drops as you had bigger pools to recruit from when the server went into the recovery phase of a period of wars due to a political alignment shift.

And to be honest speaking for SOL in this case, it's that for us aswell. I invested alot of energy with Praetor & steeps + mid leadership to move back to the 70+ members we have now. ALOT of energy. I simply don't have a second wind in me right now to do that again if we drop a big number of members within a set or two.

Edited By: Makinso on Feb 2nd 2011, 0:30:09
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit