Verified:

Makinso Game profile

Feb 2nd 2011, 3:13:03

[quote poster=Dragonlance; 7185; 121494]i privately msg'ed my opinion to pang on the sol/sof top dog sharing concern to pang hanlong, needless to say i don't believe they are sharing it at all.

I believe they are only allies so as to avoid a full-scale server destroying war, which is what would result

unfortunatly for you personally, that means laf is a lower dog until such time as constant server size growth is maintained, or a collab/lcn/evo/laf can prize them apart through clever politik without a server wide mayehm war.[/qoute]

Good post

My last post on it ,

For server dynamics to be Able to change people Will have to be willing to stand up for their allies. Really stand up that is. Among THE current alliances i see only One allied relationship between lcn and omega (who properly kicked our butt hard for interferring in LCNs bussines). Omega gave up their netting set for LCN there to properly stand up for their ally. That war had no aftermaths no round 2 of 3 initiated by either Side. Mainly due to lcn/omega's fierce response.

Edited By: Makinso on Feb 2nd 2011, 3:16:09
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit