Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 7:40:08

fuzzy things? you just choose to not respond what you don't have the right answer for?

i'll give you a hint. if i was untagged wouldn't hit my tech leeches either if i was going to suicide on someone. i would go out on a limb and say they were probably my friends, which is why i let them leech my tech all reset and i also get to suicide people who hit me who aren't EVO? but of course, tech leeching is completely legit ;)

honestly i don't care that evo leeched tech from untagged countries. i actually didn't care they suicided LaF countries either. i don't care if those LaF countries decide to send FA to each other at the end to make up for that lost nw (in reality what others have said is right and i should've approached evo and made them pay for it instead). so i apologize for being a lazy hFR =)

but i'm not really petty about those things. this is why i didn't even bring anything up all reset. i only became unpleasant and slightly agitated when you guys got the nerve to ask us why #229 was sent aid.

Edited By: hanlong on Feb 3rd 2011, 7:46:48
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia