Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Feb 3rd 2011, 8:34:29

Originally posted by Slagpit:
Wow is different than this game. If you want to tell me how to be an admin, do me the courtesy of not trolling in our forums while you do it.

I'll look into #782 and RED STORM II.

i don't want to "troll". if i was talking smack about another alliance and not EVO i don't think you would be saying i was "trolling". even if i was trolling, that's what i get to do as a player =) as an admin i wouldn't be posting anything related to any alliance affairs and keeping it stricly game based. again i'm trying to let you know the difference.. if blizzard banned every single guy who trolled on their forums, it would be a pretty empty place. but if a game dev trolling the forums, they would get reprimanded for it. i recommend you check out WoW's forums sometime. it puts the trolling here to shame ;)

i still believe you have some bias towards EVO, and its clearly evident. if i became a game admin, i would be biased towards LaF, and as a result i would make sure i stay out of LaF affairs because i will naturally be biased even if i try hard not to. it's the only way to do it. and that part is the part i am most bugged about that in respect to you being an admin.

if i was you, i would let a third party admin who's not in LaF or EVO (is there one?) address any issues related to LaF/EVO and stay quiet on EVO related threads.

don't take this too harshly. i'm not trying to make it a personal attack. i'm actually happy i can reach out to you like this directly since its still a small community. just like you i want you to be a successful admin so as much people as possible can enjoy the game so it can expand. if you mettle too much in in-game affairs, it will not bode well with the userbase as the game grows.

Edited By: hanlong on Feb 3rd 2011, 8:49:08
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia