Verified:

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 3rd 2011, 8:58:00

This thread was about LaF. I never said you trolled Evo. You trolled me personally and the game. Here's a textbook example of trolling done by you in this thread:

"now i'm scared you actually coded part of this game

3035 / 1805 = 1.68

maybe next time you should put those SQL skill to good use and include the division operation as part of your select query ;)

and oh:

21537 / 11199 = 1.92

i can say we lost twice as much land, while doing 1.68x more hits.

i know i told pang a long time ago i was going to help him code boxcar/the game but i was too busy programming a real game instead. now i regret not doing it with such math fail i'm seeing right now :("

You're free to quit and to go back to your "real game" whenever you like. I didn't sign up to do this as my job. I don't particularly care to be lectured by someone who is trying to draw an equivalence between a community of 5 million players and a community of 500 players and who ignores the kind of behavior that he's suddenly so against even when it goes on in his own backyard.

The game isn't going to succeed if no one but the admins holds themselves to any kind of standard of behavior. Many of the problems in this game are caused by players who refuse to hold themselves to any kind of standards. I barely posted on AT for the past two months and I received zero credit for it. The game wasn't suddenly better because I stopped posting. Your argument is ridiculous.

You keep trying to relate it back to EVO. The mysql query doesn't return a different result because I was tagged EVO two months ago. I don't care if you think I'm biased because I pointed out LaF hypocrisy after holding it in for months.

About the two countries you mentioned? I see a lot of NW change similarities. It's more likely than not that the two countries were tech allied. I would ask the player who owns that country for an explanation, but he stopped playing his country a while ago and hasn't logged into evo's site in a week. If you had actually brought this up with EVO leadership at the appropriate time, you might have received a more complete answer.

Edited By: Slagpit on Feb 3rd 2011, 9:04:17
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit