Verified:

mrford Game profile

Feb 23rd 2011, 15:57:16

Anyone reading up on this? It's looking really weird. The couple that owned the boat had been sailing around the world for the last 7 years, handing out free Catholic and Protestant Bibles.

Apparently they went stupid and decided to sail into the danger zone and pirates captured their boat and were holding them for ransom.

" But the Naval assets involved in the Quest “response force” were serious: two destroyers, the guided missile cruiser U.S.S. Leyte Gulf and even the aircraft carrier USS Enterprise."

that's a fluff load of hardware involved in this situation, but I digress.

Apparently negotiations were ongoing when the pirates started shooting at the persuing American vessals. When the responce force finally boarded to retake the ship they killed two and detained another 13. 2 of the hostages were dead and 2 others were mortally wounded. The rescuers tried to administer aid but to no avail.

The weird part is that the bodies of 2 pirates were also found. The rescue force had nothing to do with their deaths.

What the fluff happened on that boat.

Edited By: mrford on Feb 23rd 2011, 16:20:19
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford