Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Mar 3rd 2011, 3:04:57

honestly i like you detmer.

i suggest you reconsider some of your techniques used during our negotiation process. i didn't find you unreasonable at all, like i mentioned elsewhere (and to LaF leaders on the LaF council forum) i found your lack of action to be the problem. i can even show you the LaF private forum posts which i indicated this fact.

and you are right that i wasn't keen on paying you guys back with reps in the end. in the beginning that was what i was trying to suggest but you were too slow and your guys were topfeeding us while it happened (unlike with Sanct), so that's why i took that option off the table. i hope you can understand that.

i do think you have to agree that the fact that #449 was adding fuel to the fire made it worse. imo you guys should've booted him and killed him off, that would've probably moved the relations back the right direction again if that's what you were really interested in (plus he was grabbing all sorts of alliances and being an overall pisser so it would've served your alliance's bests interests anyways).

but all of this would've been easily communicated if we used IRC/ICQ instead of back and forth insite messages that often take up to 24 hours to comprehend (and by that point was outdated because more fluff went down).

Edited By: hanlong on Mar 3rd 2011, 3:14:37
Back To Thread
See Original Post
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia