Verified:

Prima Game profile

Apr 30th 2011, 3:08:51

Originally posted by Rockman:

An explore bonus would not give an all-explore country more incentive to destock. It would in fact give them less of an incentive to destock because the gains from the retal would not be as superior to explore gains as they are right now.

Actually I feel because the stocks are slightly larger and the land would be a bit higher the comfort level would be there.

of course this is subjective.

Or they could use the public market to buy oil? Increasing the supply of oil is BAD for the oiler strategy. Learn basic economics!!!

not if there is a dump outlet as it exists in express oil would never drop below $71 a barrel (or what a democracy can clear barrels at) and the upper limit could still be high because the PM sets it at about $337 a barrel. It would probably work out close to where food is at today. More oil cheap being bought for stocking means it would be an easier to go aggressive. One of the big drawbacks is price of oil when weighing whether or not to land-grab.

Increasing explore gains doesn't give a "comfort level" to buying jets. Are you on crack? Increasing explore gains will make more people go all-explore than before.

lol, maybe I am on crack :p

but I still feel it would be an easier decision to make if a country is already land-fat with acres to spare to go on a land grabbing spree ;) Acres aren't quite as precious, so retals would not hurt as much.

------------------------------

Anywho here is the percentage by gov type of top 10 finishes so far.

Tourney 13 Rounds 130 Top 10 Countries

Gov Top 10 Percentage
CG --- 29 --- 22.31%
DG --- 23 --- 17.69%
FG --- 02 --- 1.54%
HG --- 48 --- 36.92%
RG --- 28 --- 21.54%

Before saying there is not enough data to represent an accurate statistic here is Express ;)

Express 73 Rounds 730 Top 10 Countries

C --- 177 --- 24.25%
D --- 077 --- 10.55%
F --- 029 --- 3.97%
H --- 263 --- 36.03%
I --- 004 --- 0.55%
R --- 175 --- 23.97%
T --- 005 --- 0.68%

Now this goes to show that a fascist is not exactly up there with Republics and Commies or even Demo's for that matter. This is before they nerfed the PM food prices.

Edited By: Prima on Apr 30th 2011, 3:16:56
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
ZDH: Doesn't the Tigress do all the hunting and killing anyway?
Happy Hunting - Tigress