Verified:

Patience Game profile

Aug 25th 2011, 14:04:20

Originally posted by dagga:
"if you don't like our game, find a new game. " - pang

It's not your game. You didn't pay for it, you copied it. I like the game, I don't like how some elements of your team go about their business. You seem to take that very personally, thats fine. :)

dagga... OMG, I swear. Sometimes I truly want to crawl right into my monitor and smack you upside the head. SHUT UP. At this point, I even want to smack MYSELF upside the head for ever defending you in the past.

You are an annoying, ungrateful, prickly, obnoxious troll without a single ounce of common sense or manners in your arsenal. Seriously. Take a step back and think before you shoot your mouth off. These people, with the blessing of the 'old' owners might I add, used their personal time to code FROM SCRATCH an entirely new version of Earth. They've improved it every single day since they brought it online. They singlehandedly kept the community together, because without this game we would mostly be elsewhere. They do it for next to nothing. They spend countless hours working so YOU will have a place to troll. And if I were them, I'd think twice about whether or not you should be posting here. SHUT THE EFF UP for heaven's sake. Yeesh.

</rant>

Edited By: Patience on Aug 25th 2011, 14:08:49
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.