Verified:

LaFinglolrik Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 7:35:03

Tertius, my friend. EVO didnt have 40x rep cashers last set. Im not going to say that you were going to do anything with your half warprepared alliance. But please stop crying. What SoL did to LaF one year ago is unacceptable and therefore they must die. Its actually all Daggas fault. I mean what EVO did is forgivable, it wasent personal, it was just to show you all not too fluff around. But SoL is personal, at least for me. i WAS HERE ONE YEAR AGO, MY REP CASHER GOT RAPED!! It couldn't do fluff MAN, maxed techs and bottomfeeding, some dirty TYRR/Techers with brutal stockpiles hit us, blindsiding, ugly COMMUNIST TACTICS!! SoL wanted to stomp LaF, To disband it, and what happened? like 40 core members came back :P lol, 40 DRAGONS? Man people as active as Dragon man, hard to find on the market. I mean, if Sol is even gonna get one hit in, they probably will meet brutal activity. LaF are made up by like 40 Dragons and 32 Jimans, nolife computer freaks. And therefore we shall win and SoL forever disband. And die in hell with there brother Kim Join Il.

lolrik
Div leader of
santa claus iron fist

Edited By: LaFinglolrik on Dec 19th 2011, 7:37:17. Reason: fault
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit