Verified:

Makinso Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 11:27:29

Fingolfin.

What SOL did to you a year ago LOL. LAF provoked us. You were in the same position you were now 70ish members and topfeeding smaller tags and farming the tiny tags into oblivion for our netting purposes.

SOL at that point was 39 countries big, you started topfeeding SOL. We retaliated all 1 : 1 as per our policy. When SOLers grabbed you, you decided to wave your L : L stick around without talking to SOL. When we contacted LAF FAs we we're basically told to eat the L : L retals and take a hike LaF would not sway from policy like SOL would not. I openly said that night of the conversation that we both knew what it would result to if neither of us budged retal policy. The answer was if that's your way so be it.

A 39 country SOL FSed 70 LaF countries and we (to my own surprise) whiped the floor with LaF. The next set came and SOL (as usual) ran low on pacts but we had no plans to take on LaF. We were at 50 - 55 members at that point from some recruiting LaF dropped to 55 - 60. Your own leaders paranoia with SOL made them FS us early (like you have out of paranoia right now according to your heads), we struck you down again and won. Since then there was no direct aggression between SOL and LaF.

So I have no idea what SOL did to LaF a year ago apart from fighting you over policy based ideas and then you striking SOL out of paranoia with us winning that war.

Edited By: Makinso on Dec 19th 2011, 12:29:09
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit