Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 18:03:25

Donny: i offered your leaders uNAP every single reset for the past 3-4 resets as i already said in my wardec. it was your leadership that wanted this. it's not like i want to war you every reset, you guys left LaF no choice.

and trife's been here forever. i remember that name longer than i remember a "Donny" and i know for sure i've been around longer than you =D

you know when you guys destroyed us when we were all unprepared all-x rep cashers in august 2010 (because Praetor told Parallax SOL doesn't want to war us) and your stockpiled countries annihilated us similar to what happened this reset, we all felt the same way you were feeling right now.

i know of a lot of netter alliances who felt the same way after a good old classic SOL FS on unprepared netgainers.

i completely understand your point Donny, it is the most fluffty feeling in the world and it causes people to quit. So many LaF vets quit because of that reset...

i was told from my long talks with SOL that we will find a way to cooperate (while still having wars but in a non toxic way) without trying to destroy each other by taking advantage of each other when we are down and/or unprepared.

LaF does not want to drive SOL from the game. SOL/LaF/Omega are the only original e2025 alliances left still playing this game. the game will not feel the same without you guys, and i mean it in a genuine way.

i just wanted you guys to understand the point that netters refuse to take anymore blindside FSes from SOL anymore. your leaders were too stubborn to give in to this fact until this reset. no one meant for this to drag on 3-4 resets, but that's how long it took for your leaders to start talking about a better long term solution for everyone :(

this game has been around for so long and it has matured to a point where we need to estabilish the fact that to grow this community the dominating alliances of this server needs to collectively show new players that it is a healthy place so entice more players so we can finally stop this game from slowly dying

Edited By: hanlong on Dec 20th 2011, 18:11:03
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia