Verified:

dagga Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 12:27:59

Greetings,

I create this thread as a means to let all SOLers past and present know that we will be having a special commemorative reset in Feb-Mar this year. This reset will be doubly special as it is our custom and tradition to ensure that the first reset of every year is themed to honour those who have played for SOL and sadly passed away. This tradition was started in March 2001 with the death of Duke (Jeff Headley) and has grown to include past players Gasparator (Jeff Michie) and more recently the very sad passing of johnny k3nt in 2009. If you look back through the country logs of this game you will find tributes to our fallen players during this time of year.

With no further ado I shout out across the EE wires to invite any player who has played for SOL in its 13 year history to join us for what we hope to be a very special reset!

Please message me if you know of the whereabouts of or have contact details for any of the following ancient SOLers;

Leader Types: Mickster, Al-Man, Sutler, NorCal, kepler

Hit List:

Raziel
Qored
Truc
apollyon
Axis
airen
Daxit
Lynn
Flash
biff buff
colonel chaos
braveheart
Dragun
hboss
scotsman
zlaxx
hartung
General Korhal
TFP
isa kosh
ihkwong
jasper
JR & ShogunSR
killingkind
major
NycEden
Piston
roasted chicken
spoon beater
lucan
crystal
marsha
LEGOLAS
Marco Darius
Darius
Kansas
Psadi
posionus
Siebharrin
Tobyville/Paul Blois

hobo - returning
angel - returning
Bob Barker - returning
thrace - returning

Contact me via this forum or
Go to http://sol.ghqnet.com and Apply (Use your old SOL name if possible, or state it in the application)

Edited By: dagga on Jan 5th 2012, 2:30:32
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22