Verified:

tduong Game profile

Apr 21st 2012, 13:45:57

Originally posted by braden:
no especially to it, bud. no offense, but you or your country have nothing to do with never having enough defense, the math of the game makes it that way, for any country on any server :(

your bad ass looking country or some all jet dict with three strong off allies and no chance of a good finish breaks me almost any time, and he'd only need like what.. (i'm god awful terrible at math so i gave up and am throwing out a number that sounds right :P) 14 mil jets on a ps to break me?

so, i mean, i have ten ish (?) days to retal.. i can buy jets, too, tdoung.. especially if i won't have to rebuild the buildings i had already los to you ;)
(i figure SOME of your nw has to be jets if you're talkiing of breaking me :P)

i was thinking of LGing you because you are one of those perfect targets i look for. Even if you blow your stock to retal me, it's still not enough. If you do that, you just increase the land you give me because of your higher net.
If you can make a successful hit, you can only make 1 and you'll have a hard time just buying oil to make a second hit lol. You spent your bonus on defense which is a bad idea.
I'm not worried about your missiles because there's very few :)

So you have limited choices.
1. blow stock and jet up which you are still about 5-10mil jets short to break me.
2. Wait for me to make a second hit, buy 3 million tanks to AB. But I know what you capable of because my 2.9mil spies bullies your 600k spies. If I multitap, which will be more like 2x hits per day til humanitarian protests, I will have 2.75mil tanks :)

It's not luck that people don't retal me. I know my risk/reward when i analyze a spy op :)

Yes there are peeps that can break me, but that's if they gave up on their set just to make 1 retal.

Edited By: tduong on Apr 21st 2012, 13:50:44
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years