Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Apr 24th 2012, 0:39:49

Originally posted by Makinso:
Hanlong going on old logs which you already fought a war over + which we're ill gotten gains I still don't understand lafs actions. And from which we never executed any of the plans mentioned in those logs.

Trying to pin point everything SOL said did or thought in the past year? on simply that 1 log is silly and far below your intelligence level. You are insulting yourself if you truly believe posting that will justify your actions again? That means the server can gangbang laf for all said and done in the past 10 years?

You claim this is for here and now posting those logs makes it reek of just digging up the old grudge to hit SOL once again with outstanding numbers.

It is funny to see LaF has turned into exactly what they've so self proclaimed try to keep other "warring tags" from becoming. LaF at this point I see you as nothing more then a clown that is trying to make himself look funny by laughing at his own jokes.

With all due respect but I know a lot of you LaFfers and you guys are better then the ridiculous process of thought you are being currently given.

SOL and LaF fought over that?

more like you never explained why, so we are warring over it now ;)

Edited By: hanlong on Apr 24th 2012, 0:44:29
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia