Verified:

Hobo Game profile

Jun 7th 2012, 22:26:32

Originally posted by ClayQ:
Which alliance is going to show they've got gusto and attempt to change the politics of the game this set as opposed to get themselves involved in a block A vs Block B server war?

Anyone going to cut their pacting down (and I mean WAY down) and make a move to shake things up, or are we going to see yet another lame server war?

I'm looking for a guild with no more than 1 DP, who's DP is NOT involved in any form of DP chaining (meaning the Guild and their DP are DP's with each other only and no others.) And a Minimum number of NAP's (unap or otherwise) Satisfy this and you've got a player, and frankly I'm willing to help wherever.

PS- If the two exclusive DP's turn out to be the largest alliances, Then I rescind my prior statements because they are then forcing the rest of the server to block up in whatever alliance chain or bend to their will.

PSS- I don't care about the politics of last set, I don't care about the politics of this set, or how badly beaten someone willing to work towards change is going to be, That's the place I'm interested in playing/helping.

I shall go where ClayQ goes.

Edited By: Hobo on Jun 7th 2012, 22:28:38
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit