Verified:

Rockman Game profile

Jul 6th 2012, 22:33:24

Originally posted by blid:
I know, I was there. Did he really do this because of that? It was just one PS, and it was one made for strategic reasons, not to be a jerk or anything, and it was rounds ago.

Strategic reasons? Losing over 3m jets in a PS with 10 days left when the build costs and tech needs make the grab pointless even if your target doesn't retal?

Or having a 90%+ success rate stealing 13k to 16k points per spy op from a guy who you know isn't going to retaliate?

Originally posted by blid:
Do you think Reroll had a problem with Rockman or something? No, I don't think he even knew him. But Reroll had just been landtraded for a 1800 acre loss by one guy and retaled for 6000 acres by another guy. There were still 10 days left in the round, Rockman had the most land, and Reroll was looking to recover some and attacked once. That's another set of his that Rockman ruined, by hitting back 5 times. You can say it was an unwise attack or disrespectful to a stocking netter or something, but you can't say he had any ill intentions, and Rockman still could've continued on or retaled once and finished well. It takes a lot of bitterness to carry a grudge over an innocent interaction over to a new round 7 months later.

10 days left is too late in the round to be grabbing if you're 40k+ acres and are netgaining. The build costs make it not worth it, and that's not factoring in the risk of being retalled. Grabbing with 10 days left is either being an idiot or being a douchebag. I don't know which it was, and I don't care.

Funny how it takes a lot of bitterness to hold a grudge for 7 months, but apparently no bitterness at all to suicide on someone without provocation. I guess I should be like Vivanick and others and just suicide on people out of boredom.

Originally posted by locket:

You don't PS someone with 30mill turrets for strategic reasons.

Nicely said.

Edited By: Rockman on Jul 6th 2012, 22:43:48
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit