Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 21st 2012, 14:42:25

Originally posted by fazer:
Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by fazer:
It doesn't feel good does it IMAG? Being gankd by alliances 4 times or perhaps 10 times your size. Funny how you are crying poor baby when your shoes are firmly on, but when the shoes are on someone elses feet you have no compassion.

Time to eat your own ignorance!

funny how you switch sides when you want.

I never switched sides. I think what rival have done is bs, and part of the poison in this game. However days ago I was asking for help in a similar situation and your response was too bad blah blah.

I just find it cynical now days later you come on here crying poor cause rival have gankd you..

/facepalm....by sides I mean is one set you are like "go imag good luck in the war" etc.....
You should go reread....I never told you too bad blah blah blah fazer.

Originally posted by Tleilaxu Tank:
Originally posted by Elihaar:
Emognum is such a pity tag. Crying again. :(

more pity to the tag of pity!

Call it what you want. But you look so much better when you mock others. ;)
Have a good day.
Originally posted by Tleilaxu Tank:
Originally posted by Sifos:
fsing an alliance not far from a third its size that is already at war with a bigger alliance.

Stop talking like a woman. One set ago you ganged us with pathetic speeches and now when you are in similar situation you begin crying that gangs is bad.

Typical women logic - i can hit you, but you can't hit me, becouse i am ladie (little and tiny Emognum).

Lastly...I am sure PG is lady or a female. That a shame you treat your prez with that "typilcal woman (corrected your spelling for you) logic"

Edited By: galleri on Oct 21st 2012, 14:45:26
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.