Verified:

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 2nd 2010, 4:31:01

I'm currently defending RD's stance because, quite frankly, the rest of you are just being retarded about their stance. Leave them alone to do their thing in peace, and you won't have anything to worry about....that much I can tell you from the personal experience of someone who has warred them multiple times. I'm willing to bet that if KoH, or FBI, or any other "normal" team enacted the same policy, it would barely make a ripple.

I never intended to "defend" any of the folks accused of cheating in FFA/Alliance. All I did was state that without proof, it's just another baseless accusation from folks who regularly make such accusations in error because of personal opinions instead of facts, and have no concern whatsoever for the implications of those accusations when they're wrong.

I've been around this game long enough to know that only about 1 out of every 10 accusations of wrong doing ever amounts to anything more than just that, and I'm not just gonna jump on the wagon train because every other mindless idiot out there does. I like keeping my friends, and I'll stand by them until I'm shown reason not to - even if that means I gotta eat a slice of humble pie afterwards.

Show me proof that RD is cheating again, and I'll be right there with you in pushing for their removal from the game. But until then, you're just blowing hot air so far as I'm concerned.

So far as the Mr. nonsense, I see absolutely no problem in them using Mr. nicks to play under, just so long as it's the only nick they're playing under. Your real name isn't archaic, is it? Cuz I know mine's not really now3p. Perhaps we should have also banned all the "bu" nicks back in the day as well? Or maybe everyone that put "i" in front of their nicks after the i10 war w/ SLIT?

Edited By: NOW3P on Jul 2nd 2010, 4:36:10
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit