Verified:

dex Game profile

Jan 1st 2013, 1:44:48

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Originally posted by Taveren:
SoF threatened MD with a gangbang if it tried to rally allies against SoF or it's interests so we didn't rally allies. We went into it alone.

Despite SoF's split tag declaration. MD was under the impression that SoF would develop a way to hit MD at a later day in the set when conditions were increasingly in their favor. SoF never showed a netting tag. SoF did offer us friendly war options and pact options but each offer was pulled from the table after MD drew up pacts with SoF's allies. MD felt it was being led in circles and being stalled the same way it was last set.

As you may have seen, when u spied SoF countries for your FS, many were being built to net. SoF was just about to tag split when MD made the FS. Where did MD get all their new recruits?

Let me wade into this since Pride called SoF 'paranoid' in your wardec.

As a SoF member who don't really get myself involved in this stuff, I can tell you 100% tag split was happening and there was no secret plot to turn the netting tag into a stealth war tag for 'later'.

The minority of SoFers who chose to War this set were promised a war, and heavily hinted at it being pre-arranged and we were told to explore lots and war wasn't in the cards early in the set.

The political events that led to this war happened very quickly. In a span of a weekend, we were put on red alert with many of our war countries not ready for war and our netters obviously not ready.

Now who is paranoid?

To me it seems obvious MD spotted an opportunity for a nice FS and took it. Knowing it can play the victim card later because of the existing political alliances in place.

That is about as legit as Serbia crying about being gangbanged by NATO focusing solely on the power imbalance while ignoring all the scheming and plotting that led them there.

Edited By: dex on Jan 1st 2013, 1:52:54
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit