Verified:

Schilling Game profile

May 29th 2013, 18:29:42

Originally posted by Tokyousr:

i have no clue why #133 self deleted, but he was a short tempered person who always used caps lock.

-We know who it is. We've been courteous about not outing him on AT. Notice we also kept the hit/delete bug under wraps until it was fixed.

it was bad timing that sof went to war.

-Crap happens.

monsters has the full intent on geting their land which was taken from #133 from over retelling on #131 without contacting FA for this.

-Not true. We intended on getting the land back from the individuals that offered up their countries (as has been done in Monsters many times in the past for our mistakes) when the war was over. 131 happened to hit while we still had them on war DNH. War was lifted as per their post 6 hours later. The hits on #131 were justified to Soda since he was told by me that a pact was in place. He did exactly as the pact specified, and didn't exceed. He never tried to recover the land from #133.

if you see the land that #7 has taken from #131, it was almost 17,000 acres compared to the 11000 took.

-If you combine this with your above logic, we would have still been owed around 8,000A over all by SoF.

so since there was no pact, it was a pretty much L:L deal.

-In Monsters, we mirror retal policy any alliances we aren't pacted with. See Sov's unpacted alliance retal policy for further information.

where monsters messed up was the final triple tap RoR on #131 3minutes after his retel. had u taken the time to consult FA things could have been handled better.

-I agree, FA contact would have helped in this case and should have taken place.

and ur biggest mistake was lying saying that #7 was going to drop land to allow #131 to get his retels.

-I never said he would drop land. I said he >*may*< drop defense. It was up to Soda at that point. #131 even sent us a message saying he'd rather not get the retals based on principle/respect, but Soda had made his decision before that and he stuck to it.

u were just saving time so that #7 can prepare to buy up and fill up ur slots to receive massive FA.

-Wrong. No FA efforts were started until he was over 800 hits. He was well stocked and prepared for what was coming all by himself. He was fully prepared and willing to go it alone, but Monsters don't leave our own hanging. Support started flowing in shortly after the second attempted kill run.

how would u feel if u were promised retels only to have that country shoot up to 50+mil nw? duhhhh...

-Probably the same way we felt when 133 deleted?

Edited By: Schilling on May 29th 2013, 20:14:48. Reason: eric&crest = a-holes
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit