Verified:

MauricXe Game profile

Sep 6th 2013, 16:18:33

Oh Mr. Servant, you still haven't defined what "logistical support" is, how SoF received it from their allies, and how it helped them win the war against MD (after all it's not like SoF told MD to pick bad targets or to have a lower hit output).

You peddled this idea that SoF/Rival were receiving massive FA at the time of your original post. Nothing you have said backs up this claim.

You complained that SoF can't take out SoL 1v1 (although they had a friendly war sometime back), but yet SoF didn't FS SoL/Monsters/Evo this set. Obviously SoL doesn't think they can take SoF 1v1 or they would have tried. But ofc, most of that have been playing for the past 3 resets (unlike yourself) know that one of Maki's "plans" this set failed.

Now you say the SoF war performance is lackluster...no mention of iScode's numbers.

With all of these objections remaining unchallenged, I see good reason for someone to say "that these rankings were biased, and designed to Troll SOF."

Personally, I think you are more misinformed than a troll. Well, initially I thought that was the case...but I haven't seen a good rebuttal of any of the points mentioned.

Edited By: MauricXe on Sep 6th 2013, 16:22:20
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit