Verified:

locket Game profile

Oct 31st 2013, 22:29:55

Originally posted by qzjul:
Originally posted by locket:

How does deleting all of RD deter future cheating?

Because people might think twice about cheating if they know that they are not the only ones who will bear the punishment, but also their friends.

What aspect of this will have any more affect then what happened in Laf?

Because LaF as a whole wasn't immediately affected by it, other than some brief political stuff. They still won their war I think?

Laf got killed just as RD got killed. It was just different people doing the killing. Hanlong and TC were every bit as responsible for Laf dying as Copper has been for RD being deleted. If your goal was to make them feel guilt or show people that you will delete their friends then your goal is misguided. That happened with Laf and it didnt work then. Why should it work now?

It is different, because instead of this being vigilante justice that takes a lot of work and effort, that LaF could fight against, and come together in defence, this is instant, swift, and not defensible.

...everything on these fluffing boards is considered trolling... OH WHAT A fluffING TROLL HE IS! LOOK AT HIM GO! Jesus. This is pathetic.

ALL CAPS! o.O lol

I think they just get bored with repetition

On a not annoyed with how you can be sometimes point... perhaps your newest thread about prosecuting will be the answer to the escalated penalty for this instance. See? That could have been an answer you could have given.

I don't follow?

Laf got smashed the next set QZ and didnt allow any allies to join. I absolutely hated the set and was pissed at Hanlong the entire time.

The last bit was referring to the thread by another admin about going to the police about stuff.

Edited By: locket on Oct 31st 2013, 23:37:42
Back To Thread
See Subsequent Edit