Verified:

daspheebsie Game profile

Dec 10th 2013, 5:52:49

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by daspheebsie:
Pheebs - SoL. ;) I generally stay off of the forums. But have been with SoL on and off for a little over 6 years.

This is why she has no clue who DANGER is and the reasoning of the caps that have used forever now (it's their clan signature)......
Always happens when someone comes along and reads the forums finally and thinks they have to insult others for something they have no clue about....

No insult, was in good jest. Nice to see you to Galleri. Also Alin, thanks for letting them know to leave me alone, but its not going to be the last time I am insulted (was I insulted couldn't tell tl;dr), and quite frankly probably deserve half of the crap that gets said. Maybe? Of course I try to make sure that I am not in any ones way, I just like to read the forums once in awhile. Finally Scode - haven't legitly talked to Dagga since I came back a couple sets ago. But whatever. I know where the door is. Y'all have a nice convo.

(And yes I do know that DANGERs MO is to all caps. Its their thing, everyone has a right to their own thing. Right?)

Edited By: daspheebsie on Dec 10th 2013, 5:55:44. Reason: Because.
Back To Thread
See Original Post
Current SoLer
Retired LaF
One time at band camp Evo