Verified:

RamsesII Game profile

Dec 11th 2013, 1:47:58

[quote poster=Vic; 27751; 513286]lol you guys are nuts.
if you think i remember anything about earth2025 4a server or whatever nonsense Shady Bunch/ Dutch Bunch this guy is on about, you are insane.

if you think i knew about some of those names this guy was throwing around - yet hadn't mentioned them in all of my AT archive exploits, you are insane. this guy is from a different group of players - [b]his references completely escape me[/b] and if i were ever attempting to troll AT and be funny - it would look WAY different than this.
[/quote]

I had to come back to this. Although I can confirm that Vic & I are not the same person, he is lying when he says he doesn't remember The Dutch Bunch & the other people I've referred to in previous threads. In his PM's to me he mentions that he knows BobDole and other members of the shady bunch but insisted that he did not "run with them".

I do not know why he would lie about this. It is the height of foolishness to make an obvious lie when you're trying to prove something, especially when the subject matter you are lying about has absolutely no relevance to what you are trying to prove. That, my friend Vic, is insane.

Edited By: RamsesII on Dec 11th 2013, 1:52:29
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit