Verified:

Boltar Game profile

Jan 2nd 2014, 19:18:46

being the tag whore that i am.. i have seen and been around of like of bullfluff lies and slander.. but that being said..

Sof: this set if ur fault, yes u defend a ally that is honorable, but on the same hand sometimes people need to lose to learn how to be better.

Laf: they pact out on their allies multiple sets.. (go figure the people that want to kill them is letting them netgain in peace)

MD: u pacted LaF twice in recent resets.. when in fact the first time u did so, ur allies hated u for it.. and either got bullied or just slaughtered.. (i was in PDM during this.. and we was set to take on LaF good thing me and a few others talk or all of PDM would have shown up with hands in pockets waiting since u didnt inform PDM but 1 hr before hand cause we told archaic u guys called off the FS)

this game is utter fluff.. people can sling the crap they want about any other alliance or player but being in LCN this set.. they are the most honorable and servant is a stand up guy, LCN hit Rival for legit reasons and did not call in another alliance to help (sol probably would have loved to beat around rival for a little bit). LCN had and continues to have every intention of keeping it 1 vs 1, as far as i know we are only missleing SoF cause they are missleing us..

one of the biggest problem in this game is no one wants to lose, well guess what.. losing is part of life.. if everyone won all the time it would be just the way

my little rant aka 2 cents..