Verified:

Sov Game profile

Jan 3rd 2014, 6:47:27

Originally posted by Servant:

1. He drops LCN as a FDP, and hits LCN. Forcing LCN from a nuetral inactive TIE type alliance into the middle of the server political situation......(if SOV had left LCN alone, the current politics would be very different.

Do you want to lie any more? You will find it was LCN who rejected our offer for a UNAP and it was also LCN who FSed SoF. At least if you are going to try and manipulate/spin the truth you should not make it blatant lies.

2. He drops Monsters and kills off Soda, and has issues the following set, again killing off Monster countries. IN 14 yrs Monsters had FS'd allainces 3 maybe 4 times.

Incorrect again. SoF delivered Monsters a pact and Monsters did not reply to us. Every single set of this game since I have been in SoF we have offered Monsters a pact. Our pact offer was EXACTLY the same as other Alliances have signed. In fact I also offered a FDP to you personally.

As posted elsewhere on this thread we killed Soda, which was an issue you and I negotiated a settlement on, which Monsters later rejected. I'd be happy to post our exchange of messages on this issue if you wish to debate it. The other 2 countries SUICIDED on SoF over two landgrabs.

SO yeah LCN didn't sign SOF...LCN was a longtime (multi year???) FDP of SOF, SOF dropped LCN for no reason, then turned and hit LCN, for very little reasons......and LCN has been warring ever since (We did get to net my first Reset back playing in LCN two resets ago.)

Again, you lie. I posted our reasons for **DOWNGRADING** LCN. No communication with their leadership for two entire sets, FSing PDM for no reason and plotting against other SoF allies (RD and Rival) were among our reasons. I think those are pretty good justifications for downgrading an Alliance.

And I repeat... It was LCN who FSed SoF.

I just happen to have a bone to pick with Sov...over his leadership style, and its affect on the 2 alliances I most love.

We'll see how that works out for you.

Edited By: Sov on Jan 3rd 2014, 6:52:44
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit