Verified:

st0ny Game profile

Feb 3rd 2014, 23:08:53

rats... sure, your only attacks are retals... but with an alljetter?

ppl grab to GROW so that they can end up in the top tier of the server. what do you do your retals for? i mean 150k turrets ... come on.. is that growing? thats just screwing with another players set. you'll be farmed by someone else if blid didnt farm you. also, if i'm not mistaken, he didnt farm you, he made a grab on you. he only farmed you when you presented your country up to him with 150k turrets.

you really dont seem to get it. and USUALLY, ppl that dont get this are either just looking to screw ppl or they're just really that stupid. GOING ALL JETTER TO HIT SOMEONE LIKE YOU DID IS SCREWING WITH SOMEONE'S SET! how many turns do you think he lost from your hit?

your hit on him took 1.1k acres. thats 22 turns gone assuming he has 50 bpt. then another 22 turns to rebuild the land when he gains it back. and because it was a topfeed, he'll lose a couple cs. he'll also have to spend turns spying you. on top of those turns wasted, he's losing cash on oil, units and also what he could've generated with the 1.1k land had he not lost it to your topfeed or retal the way you'd like to put it. to ppl that are competing for the top spot, thats a huge setback which is really hard to come back from.

seriously, i'm not saying you should just take ppl grabbing you, i wouldnt... but get some sort of def to protect your land! do you think he would've farmed you if you had 2m turrets along with your 2.5m jets?

do you get it now or do you still think i'm having trouble understanding the situation?

no one is always right rats, you're no exception and neither am i. when ppl tell you something, listen then think and digest it. dont just jump out guns blazing trying to justify and make a fool outta yourself.

ps. i checked your news... no one farmed you before your hit on blid.

Originally posted by LATC:
"Don't complain. Assess & adjust."