Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 17th 2010, 18:13:38

my head's in h4's ass? hmm?

ruth, I don't know why you're trying to join the anti-LaF bandwagon again... you really haven't been all that relevant for years on this server... why are you jumping into this again now? :p

I was always of the opinion that based on your VERY pro-IX attitude before and after the IX-LaF wars, and your very anti-LaF attitude you displayed throughout the game's history that you were feeding info back to IX regardless. I don't care what you say, I believe you were feeding info back to them. And you will not change my mind on that no matter what you say :p

My post's not meant to try and discredit you as a person, just to blow a hole in your argument... when you were in LaF, did you see us saying "this will be a set where we farm alliance A!!"?
Of course you didn't, because we don't do that. We never plan to farm anyone other than in a war-based manner, where all the proper paperwork is filed before the war starts...

I'll say it again, even though people seem to keep continually ignoring it"

LAF OFFERED A PACT TO ELYSIUM. THE PACT WAS REJECTED BY ELYSIUM.

They actively decided to make LaF into an enemy over the last two sets... that was their decision, not ours and they are reaping what they sew, I guess. If you guys want to talk about the bigger problem of the lack of land on this server, I'm always up for a debate about that.

I really feel that all the LaF haters are simply trying to scapegoat the problems of the server onto LaF, when the real issues are within each and every one of the complaining alliances who don't bring the same level of dedication and skill that LaF brings to the table.

I'll rephrase a question that Slag posed a while ago and people don't seem to discuss at all: How is what LaF is doing worse than alliances randomly blindsiding people while they're netting? How is it worse than forcing people to fight who don't want to fight for a year or so?

You're all REALLY pissed off at LaF for "driving" 4 members from the game. What about the 35 from Evo? What about the 40 from NA? How about TIE needing to merge into LCN?

These are all things that LaF had ABSOLUTELY no hand in and hurt the game MUCH more.... but few people on this thread stood up and said it needs to stop. Those who were got told to quit whining and fight.

I find it highly hypocritical how most of the people who claim LaF is "killing the game" were fine with warring alliances "killing the game" for the last 2 or 3 years. At one point, they even SAID that was their strategy. Come on people.

Like I said before... this is like the US healthcare debate.

Edited By: Pang on Aug 17th 2010, 21:33:25
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com