Verified:

Ruthie

Aug 17th 2010, 21:08:57

Originally posted by Pang:
my head's in h4's ass? hmm?

ruth, I don't know why you're trying to join the anti-LaF bandwagon again... you really haven't been all that relevant for years on this server... why are you jumping into this again now? :p

I was always of the opinion that based on your VERY pro-IX attitude before and after the IX-LaF wars, and your very anti-LaF attitude you displayed throughout the game's history that you were feeding info back to IX regardless. I don't care what you say, I believe you were feeding info back to them. And you will not change my mind on that no matter what you say :p

My post's not meant to try and discredit you as a person, just to blow a hole in your argument

Calling me a spy, accusing me of spying for IX most certainly is trying to discredit me as a person. You are discrediting my morals as an honest game player. Frankly I dont give a fluff if you think I was feeding information, I wasnt ... end of that story.

Anti-LaF ? No. Anti-farming ? Yes

I havent been all that relevant in the game ? Screw you.

I helped bring ReGen back from the brink of death before Mehul pulled the plug. I helped establish EEVIL in YOUR new game. Irrelevant ? Is that how you want to treat people who are trying to help keep this game going ? Nice attitude. I may have to rethink playing a game whose developer has such an piss-poor arrogant attitude.

As for being pro-IX, that didnt happen until AFTER my time in LaF and SoL, when I realized that IX was a pretty cool place to play and headed back there until it closed it doors. Frankly LaF war chats were so poorly attended that I was bored to death there.

But the fact is, LaF has always done fluff like this and frankly I would think they might change their game style a bit so that you are attracting players to the game, not having them say fluff this and quit. Unless of course, you dont need anyone else in this game besides those tagged LaF.

But I am done wasting my time with this because its obvious that you have tunnel vision where LaF is concerned.

Edited By: Ruthie on Aug 17th 2010, 22:20:43
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady