Verified:

mrford Game profile

May 23rd 2014, 0:35:24

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
What exactly did you get stabbed with ford, and what were you doing that made him wanna stab you? Were you talkin smack the same way you do on here?Just out of curiousity.

My wife and I were leaving a bar/club in downtown charlotte years ago when we were jumped. Dome dude grabbed my wife purse and she resisted so I turned to fight him, was whooping him pretty good when his buddy that I didn't see came up behind me and stabbed me numerous times with a pocketknife. Most Le flesh wounds but one of my lungs was knocked and I spent some time in the hospital like 10 days before my wedding. I also wasn't allowed to scuba on our honeymoon.

So no, I wasn't talking fluff, I was defending my then fiance and got sucker stabbed. Both went to jail, both are now out of jail, but I like 750 miles away now.

If I had my carry I would of shot both of those low life's in the face and slept like a baby because the world would of been a safer place because of it. I think a thread about the incident is in the archives if you are bored enough to look it up.

Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford