Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 10th 2016, 16:04:07

Originally posted by GeneralofRome:
Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by GeneralofRome:
Now Imag just poaches members from different alliances...tisk tisk...

Do you want me to start? You lost one member and I quote "member", not "members", because he was unhappy there with the way things were by the leaders and you were getting raped by Elders.......so it isn't our fault you lost a member over your internal issues. What was the term he used "disorganized".
Want me to continue for you Rome? Taker asked us to stop talking, but since you want to start it up again...let's go. Remember you all first started it by asking Elders to FS us in your CF talks. careful who you talk to in this game ;) Trust me, I will win this.

FDP...pretty sure you know what that stands for unless you are a complete tard. But I guess you are since you did not honor it even though we have helped you guys before.

And yes we were disorganized hence being completely blown out by elders that I can't deny. But going after another clans members especially THEIR TOP fluffING GUYS is no way to treat an alliance that USED to have your back. One left...ok...whatever...but sticking the knife in our backs and trying to poach certain members really let's us know what type of "allies" you really are. At least Dissident and company shows us some respect, I can't say the same for you clowns in Imag. As for asking elders to FS you...I didn't hear about that but I can't say you don't fluffing deserve it.

you apparently did not read my message. YOUR MEMBER WAS NOT HAPPY THERE. HE SAID YOU SUCKED.
does that make it clear.
And I know what an FDP is....... it doesn't mean we are obligated to come to your aid. I mean LAF and OMA also told you no. I don't see you bashing them. And if Elders did FS us...the war would be better than what you all gave them. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
This is all I have heard from Stones since we told you we could not help:
whine whine whine whine whine and nothing but rude comments towards us.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.