Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 17th 2019, 18:41:47

Originally posted by sinistril:
Whoever came up with 'speed kills' isn't a very good war leader imo. Trying to win a war with tactics instead of strategies is always a bad idea. It's like a chess player trying to win a game in 4 moves by bringing out the queen early. Seems like a good idea at the time but in reality you just suck at chess

Yep. I would wager this "speed kill" thing has done more damage to stocks than the return was worth. I blew up over a billion dollars and I'd hardly lose that restarting with all my stuff on the market and 300+ defends. Not to mention i piled up 50+ bounces on one buyup. They'd honestly be better off growing and not killing at all than killing in that manner. It's a more cost effective strategy.

If i had not walled, theyd have spent about $1.2b to kill 3m of my nw. I can buy a little under 10m troops or 5m NW with that amount of cash. I know the restart bonus is stupid, but I've never really seen a strategy so bad that it costs you more nw than you kill. That's impressively bad strategy. Guess thats why kills are even but one side is growing.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Jul 17th 2019, 19:18:45
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit