Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 27th 2020, 5:00:49

Originally posted by Requiem:
Derrick your mistake was getting villians on our side if it was one of them sets.
Eh, it wasn't a mistake Req. I still think I did the right thing. I was super transparent that the only reason I did it was because like 3 war tags were about to hit a bunch of netters. So I joined with the war tags and hit villains with my tag so it was a server war with some parity instead of just netters getting blindsided. My other options being to rat out the war tags and make enemies with one side of the server, but also curry no favor with the other side, which of course is a lose lose for me. Or blindside the netters with the wartags....or do nothing and let a bunch of netters get blindsided. Of my choices....I think it's the correct move.

I thought throwing some hits down with the war tags that were hitting netters, but also hitting the best war tag on the server and giving them a huge walling advantage in guys like dragon and vamps, was easily the most fair play where I could do the right thing by all parties. That was the extent of my involvement in that, and I netted before and after. I actually truly believe I did the right thing by the tags that eventually won that war, and getting gangbang blindsided netting for it the next set by other netters was completely silly. Especially considering all sets were about to be ruined anyways.

All I learned was that doing the right thing by Gerdler gets you nowhere even if you bend over backwards to win him a war. I just won't do him any solids anymore because he still don't get it. Both Dragon and Vamps thanked me for the war, and said it was fun. Even though I made them fight on the same side as "those scumbags" haha.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 27th 2020, 5:09:01
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit