Verified:

DerrickICN Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2020, 2:22:40

As I said I think its inherently backwards logic. Maybe you started typing before I posted that but I was devils advocating. I dont think ZZ is responsible for hellrush anymore than a netting tag I choose to join is responsible for me. I named my tag xFAGx that set because I was called a homophobic slur on the forums by a member and the member was not banned. I chose to use the same homophobic slur as my tag just to see how far this community goes down that rabbit hole and draw attention to it. That's a pretty obvious "fluff" word and I honestly thought my tag would be changed. I named it Freedom and Gerdler because honestly a good G word was escaping me atm. If you thought that was instigating and directed at you, I apologize. Imagine how I felt.

I didnt look at my history but now that I have, I do actually do much worse in sets I'm suicided. I think the fact that I have 6550 defends against 11 deaths is not a testament to my walling tho. If you go thru my countries and look at the 20s and 30s I got absolutely recked. I think you and I both know I dont take 600 hits to kill.

And if you just look at who my suiciders are every set it's hard not to draw lines...at least the way you do.

Edited By: DerrickICN on Aug 28th 2020, 2:24:59
Back To Thread
See Original Post